Trouble is always waiting for us!
“Hello, Trouble. It’s been awhile since we last met. But I know you’re still out there. And I have a feeling you’re looking for me. You wish I’d forget you, don’t you, Trouble? Perhaps it’s you that has forgotten me. Perhaps I need to come find you, remind you who I am.” (source: Marketing Campaign, The Gerber Company)
Continuous Learning isn’t enough
We need to be continuous learners throughout our career. We need to be proactive because the world and technology change all the time. But, learning isn’t enough. We need to create work products from our learning to build a portfolio that we could show managers and future employers.
In spite of this, there may be circumstances outside your control. Will you survive the next round of Layoffs? Be prepared with a Trouble Termination Plan.
Trouble Termination Plan
1. We know it’s tough to stay current with everything you need to know for your job – Trouble is LURKING around every corner!
2. We are a FREE community of experts to help you AVOID Trouble.
3. We offer a simple 4 step plan to help you OUTSMART Trouble:
- Learn – Earn digital credentials by taking Online Courses. We give you recommendations.
- Create – Create work product from your learning. We give you instructions on how to do this.
- Share – Share your work product with community members and get their feedback. We provide a FREE Community for you.
- Repeat – Build a daily discipline of 1 hour per day committed to this process. We give you tips on how to do this.
4. Your Action Plan to DEFEAT Trouble begins with:
- Learn more about us: Upskill Create Blog
- Join us for FREE today: Upskill Create Community
- Click the Button Below
We look forward to helping you OVERCOME Trouble Soon!
Robert Mapstead, your Trouble Terminator