Summary: Coursera is a premier online learning platform. Once you complete the coursework, you receive a Coursera Certificate. You can share your Certificate in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents. The cost is $49 per month which gives you unlimited access to as many courses as you want!
This post contains affiliate links. You can read my full list of disclosures here.
POPULAR! Below is a list of 10 classics. These courses are very popular on Coursera.
- Deep Learning by deeplearning.ai
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate by Google
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate by IBM
- Python for Everybody by University of Michigan
- Data Science by Johns Hopkins University
- Business Foundations by University of Pennsylvania (Wharton Online)
- Excel by Macquarie University
- Mathematics for Machine Learning by Imperial College London
- Business Analytics by University of Pennsylvania (Wharton Online)
- Applied Data Science with Python by University of Michigan
TRENDING! Below is a list of 10 trending courses that have launched since 2019.
- TensorFlow in Practice by deeplearning.ai
- AI for Everyone by deeplearning.ai
- Reinforcement Learning by University of Alberta
- Machine Learning for Trading by Google and New York Institute of Finance
- IBM Applied AI Professional Certificate by IBM Data Science
- Self-Driving Cars by University of Toronto
- Blockchain Revolution by INSEAD
- Fintech: Foundations & Applications of Financial Technology by University of Pennsylvania (Wharton Online)
- Google IT Automation with Python Professional Certificate by Google HOT!
- Accelerated Computer Science Fundamentals by University of Illinois