About our Community
We are a community passionate about learning and sharing our experiences and resources with each other.
WHY you should join us (and this is important):
- You are guaranteed to always know the latest trends and technologies in a rapidly changing marketplace.
- You can continue to earn the very best income available to you.
- You can sleep at night knowing you can always earn a living, always support your family, and always provide in a way that gives you the freedom to do the things you love!
- We are firm believers in co-creating together.
- Collaboration is the foundation for innovation.
- You can learn facts on your own but together we create synergy!
We are a community of over 2,200 members who want to share what we know for the benefit of all of us!
About Robert, Founder of Upskill Create
Robert Mapstead is an active blogger, creative thinker, and community builder. He is known for connecting and collaborating with like-minded continuous learners. These capabilities have led him to start UpskillCreate.com to help other continuous learners connect, share their experiences and provide challenges for members to demonstrate their knowledge. These members are part of a tribe called “Upskillers”.
Prior to creating UpskillCreate.com, Robert had over 8 years of experience as an IBM Learning Leader and Intrapreneur. His learning responsibilities covered the Financial Services and Industrial Sectors. He engaged with Business Leaders to create learning activities to meet the business objectives of these sectors. He has strong consulting skills in business process, requirements analysis, and learning solutions.
Robert also developed innovative Learning Activities including microlearning, gamification, and interactive video. These learning activities delivered transformational learning experiences and ROI. He collaborated with business leaders to support the 140,000+ employees of IBM Global Business Services.
Robert was an active blogger on the IBM intranet supporting multiple communities through thought leadership and collaboration. He is an expert in the areas of gamification, blogging and video blogging. He is an active coach and mentor.
Robert is available for consulting, one on one coaching, speaking, corporate training, and writing projects. He is open to collaborations, working with publishers, affiliates, and brands.
Please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org